Features / Amenities
At QuadReal Property Group, each building offers a wide range of features and amenities. These are outlined below for Commerce Place Edmonton.
Located in the crossroads of Jasper Avenue and 102 Street, Commerce Place offers a prime business position in the heart of Edmonton’s downtown core.
The office tower, with its glass crown and granite retail pavilion, is a landmark and provides pivotal connections between the Edmonton LRT, the pedway system, and other key buildings.
- Located between the Arts and ICE Districts with direct connections to the above ground pedway system as well as the Central LRT station
- 24/7 central security desk
- Three-level underground heated parkade
- 12 high speed passenger elevators with Destination Dispatch
- The two-storey granite retail pavilion together with its 27-storey office tower is a landmark.
- Large windows, overhead canopies, custom light fixture and an exterior public address system enliven the exterior streetscape.
- The retail and main tower lobby interior is impeccably finished in polished and textured granite walls, Muntz bronze doors and custom lighting fixtures and furniture.
- The flooring throughout the public areas is Italian marble and granite
- Specialty services such as shoe repairs, Chiropractor, hair salons & banking
- Fine dining restaurant
- Upscale retail shops
- Food Fair hosting 9 direct cuisine choices
- Number of floors: 27
- Total square footage: 602, 790 for office, 119,588 for retail
- Class: AAA
- Certifications: LEED® Gold EB:O&M and BOMA BEST Platinum
- Direct connection to above and below ground pedway system
- Direct access to the Central LRT station
- Indoor pedway access to numerous hotels, fitness
- Facilities, restaurants, and multiple downtown properties.
- Close proximity to City Hall, Winspear Centre and Shaw Conference Centre